| 8 comments ]


27 ? Really ? When did this happen ? Unfreakinbelievable.

Do I really have to contemplate my 27 years of living ?

Can I just do 22 instead ?

Or may be I'll just eat. Yeah eat . Its more fun. And it never gets old.

Or not. I'll dance.

Speakin of dancin - Am still totally crushin on an unknown boy. He danced with me all evening long at the "birthday party" . I don't know him but he was kinda tall, had curly hair and some of the best moves on the floor . Oh I totally heart him. May be we'll run into each other again ?
May be ...just may be.



Aaaah another year older but hardly anythin's changed. Still crushin like a 16 year old , yo !

Love,
Indian Girl

8 comments

Anonymous said... @ January 10, 2011 at 4:38 PM

aawww happy birthday Girl...
God bless u! :)

Keep smiling hamesha! <3

Michelle said... @ January 10, 2011 at 7:53 PM

Happy Birthday! I just turned 27 as well. :)

Kizzy said... @ January 10, 2011 at 8:15 PM

Happy birthday! :-)

preeti said... @ January 11, 2011 at 3:12 AM

Happy Birthday to u!!!!

Splurgerina said... @ January 11, 2011 at 10:13 AM

Happy Birthday!! I'm turning 26 this year and I feel the same way! :) Love your blog btw...keep doing awesome work!! And hey, if you ever run into that guy...fill us all in!! :D

Roxy said... @ January 11, 2011 at 5:51 PM

Happy Birthday! May there be many more blessed ones to come!

soumya said... @ January 15, 2011 at 3:16 PM

Happy Birthday! I came across your blog a few days back and love it! Your make up tips are amazing.. keep them coming!

Get White Teeth said... @ January 17, 2011 at 2:15 AM

Happy Birthday!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin