| 8 comments ]

If there ever was a Kim Kardashian look to replicate - this would have to be it.

Why ?

Coz its easy peezy.

No blending. No layering. No crease job. Nothing. Just a bronze shadow all over lid and along lower lash line.

Kim K and no black eye liner ! Stop the presses ! But I sense there is theme here. One of softness. Notice how her hair is lighter too... Just don't ask me about them lashes.

Remember when Ginnifer Goodwin did something similar with a bright gold shadow ? We loved that look and tried to replicate it too !

Why ?

Coz its easy peezy.



Love,
Indian Girl

8 comments

Carmella said... @ August 27, 2010 at 7:28 AM

I love this look. Her make up and style have been getting gradually more natural in the past couple months. She looks like such a beautiful woman here

iHEARTfatshion

The Housewife said... @ August 27, 2010 at 7:47 AM

Could you do a break down of this look? I love the whole look… its something desi ladies can pull off!

kods said... @ August 27, 2010 at 7:11 PM

Jeez, whats with the fake lashes?????

Anonymous said... @ August 27, 2010 at 10:09 PM

IG,

Pray tell me how to do this look: http://www.highheelconfidential.com/perizaad-zorabian-for-vikram-phadnis-at-blenders-pride-fashion-tour/
I am a makeup-illiterate and your blog is usually my savior!

Anu

Anonymous said... @ August 27, 2010 at 10:58 PM

There's something so disturbing about Kim Kardashian now. I actually find the lashing terribly distracting, you can't see very much of the eyeshadow or anything. I agree that underneath the lashes there's probably a stunning colour.

Mrs. Feel Good said... @ August 29, 2010 at 1:42 AM

She is so pretty!

Katrina said... @ September 6, 2010 at 2:29 AM

i love kim k and most of her makeup looks but her lashes here are whack! LOL. looks like dead spiders!

Veronica Glam said... @ September 6, 2010 at 6:01 AM

Those lashes look incredible! How I wish I had them permanently ;)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin