Hiya Girls !
Loads of requests from our younger AIMB readers for Back To School makeup ideas. So I got to work immediately on them. I will be using only drug store goodies on these back to school looks. This is look # 1. Lemme know if you are on board with this , what else you'd like to see in this series and we'll add more !
NYX Eyeshadow Trio - Copacabana ( the third shade from the trio - matte brown and the first shade - matte pink)
NYX Eyeshadow Trio - Walnut bronze ( the third shade from the trio - taupe)
Loreal Telescopic Explosion Mascara
Covergirl Liquiline Blast - brown
1. Apply concealer and set with powder if necessary. I am 26 and I needed it.
2. Apply the taupe shadow - Walnut Bronze all over the lid.
3. Apply the matte brown shadow from the Copacabana trio along the crease / edges of the taupe shadow and blend along the crease moving inwards into taupe territory.
4. Apply the matte pink shade as a highlighter under the brows.
5. Line the upper lash line and gently run the brown eyeliner pencil along the lower lash line.
6. Curl lashes and add mascara.
You could leave the cheeks alone or add a touch of bronzer . I like The Milani Powder Bronzer or Physician Formula Bronzers.
A sheer nude lipgloss like N.Y.C Lip glider in Mulberry Street Mocha should complete your look for the day !
Hiya Girls !