| 3 comments ]


What are you gonna get ???

Love,
Indian Girl

3 comments

musical said... @ May 26, 2010 at 10:11 AM

Thankie! I just got myself the primer and liptech in peony :). I was thinking Sangria, but then i already have a lipstick that's similar, so settled with peony. What are you planning to get?

An Indian's Makeup Blog said... @ May 26, 2010 at 11:27 PM

Hey Musical !

OMG Peony is ultra gorgeous ! You will love it ! I haven't shopped at the drugstore in a while so I'm saving to see if my CVS has any mega beauty sales. I have a list of things I wanna check out especially from Milani !

musical said... @ May 31, 2010 at 4:21 AM

Yup, loving peony! Hella gorgeous shade it is! It wears kinda' nude on me (almost my natural lip color) and if i wear it with o-gloss, then it just turns into an uber smoldering version of itself ;). Got the primer too, quite nice by itself!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin