| 1 comments ]

Julie Hewett Eyeshadow - Vita.

It does not get better than this. The shadow is not sold as a brow color, it is sold as an eyeshadow. But lemme tell you, it is the one I swear by. I've been using this shade since almost the beginning of this year and have never had a bad brow day.

Never.

I actually picked the shade myself and made my own brow kit with Julie Hewett's Custom Palettes. I took the two pan palette ($8) added Vita ($10) - a matte plum brown brow shade and Silk ($10) - a pearly white-beige highlight shade. These two together make for gorgeous Kim Kardashian like perfect brows !


It only makes sense I tell you about this now so you can get it at a 40% off discount, if you were looking for a great brow shade !

...............................What is your favorite brow gadget ?



In Other News

It does not get more adorable than this. A nonstop Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.......



and



Love,
Indian Girl

1 comments

Twirling Curly hair said... @ September 25, 2010 at 9:54 AM

Hey! really nice one i like it special dark brown .Looking to good to were it.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin