| 1 comments ]

This cute little thing is Sweet Pea by Hard Candy ($5, Walmart).

I layered it thrice over the Sally Hansen Nail Polish in Opulent Cloud for the most gorgeous rush of sparkles. I am not a fan of glittery nail polish but the intense golden green color has me looking at my fingers every two minutes. I painted alternate fingers with Sweet Pea.

Why three layers ? Coz I was on the phone with my mom who was updating me on everything and anything and anyone. I needed something to do while listening to all momma's stories and so I painted and painted and painted ;)

Next time I'll layer it over yellow or another green. What would you layer it over ?



Love,
Indian Girl

1 comments

Alisha said... @ October 14, 2009 at 3:26 PM

Hey! Could you do a make up breakdown of Preity Zinta? Her foundation always looks great so does her simple eye make p

please :D

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin