| 2 comments ]

If not you must !
At the recently concluded NYFW SS2010 there was a whole lot of layering happening backstage at the Tracy Reese Show. The runway look for the show was created with Sally Hansen Complete Manicure in Midnight In New York which provided a deep ebony base, while Hidden Treasure brushed on an unexpected molten metallic finish.

This collection will be available nationwide in April 2010. But since we cannot wait until then to try out the trend, I wanna hear from y'all !

Do you layer your nail polishes. Do you have a favorite combo ?


As for me, I have just recently discovered the beauty of a base coat and a top coat. Details coming soon but for now I cant wait to hear all about your layering stories !




Love,
Indian Girl

2 comments

preeti said... @ September 30, 2009 at 2:07 AM

I do it all the time that I do a manicure!
I have this deep burgundy color which looks too intense for me, so I layer on a thin coat of light, barely there gold on top of and it makes it so much more wearable! But even otherwise I do this little trick to make things more fun. Also, sometimes I change what goes as the top coat and what goes as the base coat and it gives a different result. I also try changing the number of coats of either the base or top coat and that also changes up the results!!
Have fun with it!

Monika said... @ September 30, 2009 at 5:21 PM

More details please. This sounds really interesting.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin