| 5 comments ]

One look at these glosses and I was left wondering how the beep am I going to open these. I can be messy ya know and I was really scurred I'd break it before I'd tried it. But no worries. Once you peel the plastic sticker off and you'll see something. Something that'll make you want to pull the gloss horizontally apart and Aaaah...there comes the lid out. Another problem solved by my trustee - right brain. Or was it left ? I can never tell the two apart.


The Loreal HIP Color Presso Lip glosses belong to the new trend of two in one glosses. You've got two colors - one the pigmented one and the other a more shimmery shade. You can use both at a time - you need a lotta talent for this or you can do what I do and use them separately - now that does not mean I don't have the talent. I just like em that way. That's right.


Texture wise, these are aaooosome !! Some of the best drugstore lip glosses. They going straight onto my favorites list (updated list found here). They cost $ 13.99. Now that's up to you to decide if you wanna get a Loreal for $14 or a MAC lip glass for $14. I personally find many of the MAC lip glasses heavy and a bit on the thick & sticky side. But then, as many would say - its MAC. I'd say its Loreal ;) You see, these are totally non sticky and feel like the smoothest and lightest pastry cream on you lips. Also you have to remember that you can often find drugstore beauty goodies on BOGOF or at discounted prices. Try having a MAC BOGOF. Now that would be a crazy world !


Love,
Indian Girl

5 comments

Caramel Diva said... @ June 2, 2009 at 3:51 AM

That lipgloss looks amazing on you very glossy..I'm gonna have to pick some of that up

priya said... @ June 2, 2009 at 12:39 PM

looks great on u! are they drying because i hate how mac glosses dry my lips out!!

An Indian's Makeup Blog said... @ June 3, 2009 at 11:44 PM

Hi Caramel Diva !

Yeah...very glossy ! Lemme know which one you get. I'd love some recs on more shades !

An Indian's Makeup Blog said... @ June 3, 2009 at 11:45 PM

Hi Priya !

Nope I did not have any drying with these ones. Often when the glosses are super sticky or heavy they end up drying my lips. Its weird coz most people associate heavy glosses with more moisture...

HannaHullabaloo said... @ June 5, 2009 at 10:46 AM

Seems like Loreal loves to have duo colours/purposes for their products,huh?

This duo-lipglosses look promising, and enticing to my lips! I cant for this to arrive in Malaysian drugstores.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin