| 2 comments ]

Hiya girls !

How y'all been ? Been good...been good....
Have you heard this song before ? God knows, how I missed it. Loved Jason Mraz's I'm Yours and this one is just as good. I almost got all teary eyed when I heard it the first time ( The hormones are acting up, its not me). Its sucha hopelessly romantic song...I feel super cheesy posting it. Here you go, I love it and you'll love it too :)

Love,
Indian Girl

PS : I can almost feel a Bollywood song coming out taking " inspiration" from this one....and I see Shah Rukh Khan in it....

2 comments

Anonymous said... @ June 6, 2009 at 12:39 PM

Thank you for this song! I've listened to it 9 times in a row! Sooo good! Thanks for introducing me to it. It's so beautiful.

An Indian's Makeup Blog said... @ June 6, 2009 at 12:45 PM

LOL ! me too.. Allow me to add a gentle zero beside your nine...Good things are meant to be shared !

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin