| 2 comments ]





I'll keep this simple and get straight to the point. I was super sad it did not work for me. I mean everybody was talking about it and the ads were great, so I ran to CVS and got it. Unfortunately the Go Fresh stick deodorant failed to keep me dry. And I did not like the Grapefruit & lemongrass scent. There actually was no Grapefruit or lemon grass scent to it. All I got was a typical deodorant scent. No like that's bad but I wanted the G and L .

I am now officially going back to my Dove original for sensitive skin . That one works great, stays on for hours and has no scent ! All hail the original.

Love,
Indian Girl

2 comments

Vanessa @ See Vanessa Craft said... @ June 16, 2009 at 3:37 AM

Thanks for the review. Have you tried crystal deodorant? I love that it is all natural (no harsh chemicals) and it really works.

Here is the website but you can find it at whole foods: http://www.thecrystal.com/index.cfm

organic make up said... @ June 18, 2009 at 1:08 AM

I always use dove soap and get very good moisturized and soft skin...did not know about this product...will definitely try my hands on this one.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin