| 1 comments ]

Whats new from Zoya for Summer ? The Ooh - La - La and the La- Di - Da Collection. Both the collections are bursts of colors that will have you jumping up and down. First up my favorite f the two - The Ooh - La - La Collection, consisting of six gorgeous metallic shades. Every one of them is a must have, but if you must have only a couple then go for Midori, Tallulah, Goldie and Ginessa in that order of preference. Midori, is seriously the most beautiful green I have ever seen. Makes me sad I have only 20 nails to put this on. I wanna paint my wall in this color too....Even if you are not into green nail polish, you'll still love this golden green beauty. Check out the swatches below.










Which is your fav color ? Swatches of La - Di - Dah will be up tomorrow. Man, swatching nail polish is tough. Trying to avoid the flash is sucha big task ...

Love,
Indian Girl

1 comments

Misha said... @ April 14, 2009 at 7:36 PM

I like Ginessa...looks great!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin