| 4 comments ]

Mascaras have always been black for me. All of the 20 or so odd mascaras I have in my stash ...are all black. Black black, Deep Black, Very Black, Blackest Black and Black. So when I got my hands on Urban Decay's Big Fatty Mascara in Flipside....I did not have anything on my mind other than the color !

The blue-ish green color was just calling out to me...telling me it would make the whites of my eyes look whiter and I would look brighter and cuter ! Oh how could I resist it !It packs mad color y'all ! One swipe and the tips are colored, another and a few more are. But with a third stroke my lashes were transformed into this beautiful blue green color of the ocean ! I loved it !

Color apart, other things to take note of is the size of the tube. Its kinda on the smaller side but the smaller wand gives me more control I think. However four coats( don't blame me, I wanted them as blue as possible !) led to some clumping. So I ran a lash comb over my lashes to get rid of those. No fallouts, thank God ! I don't wanna be seen with blue streaks under my eyes. Imagine the horror ! Point to remember - they don't look natural but isn't that the point ? To move away from the same old...same old...





Blue lashes are great ! However, I didn't wanna take it any further. So I paired my bold lashes with a sheer pink lip gloss - Urban Decay Pocket Rocket Gloss in James. The rest of my face had nothing on it. Overall like I mentioned on Twitter - Its different, its new, but the more I see it, the more I love it !

Have you tried colored mascaras before ? How do you wear yours ?

Love,
Indian Girl

4 comments

pharm_chick said... @ April 20, 2009 at 4:25 AM

i recently bought the purple beauty rush mascara b/c i read that purple is a great color to bring out brown eyes but i havent tried it yet. ill let you know how it is!
btw, i bought a purple eyeliner by prestige, and it was on sale for under a dollar at walgreens! its obviuosly not as nice as ur EL one, but itll have to do for now. the lasting power is great!!

btw this is qudz104, idk why its making me post from another account lol

delete this said... @ April 20, 2009 at 7:48 PM

I love, love, love coloured mascaras - I have a whole stash of them! Now I need to try this one out!

Didi said... @ April 23, 2009 at 4:33 AM

I can't get these to work for me. They just look like there's weird stuff caked on my eyes :( You've inspired me to try these out again. Maybe I just haven't tried the right color.

stylt said... @ May 9, 2009 at 8:24 PM

oh wow. this looks REALLY good *_* it's like a substitute for blue eyeliner :P i'm so tempted to get one now. hehe.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin