| 3 comments ]


The virus is still lurking around but it is not as troublesome as it was yesterday. So I thought I'd make the best of it ! Lets get back to business, shall we ? Continuing with the Mascara Marathon, today I'll be writing about the Sally Hansen Natural Beauty inspired by Carmindy - Lift & Define Mascara. Quite a mouthful !


The first thing you'll notice about this mascara is the teeny tiny wand. It is designed to reach out to those baby lashes, lift em and color em. Just for fun I compared it to the huge Lash Blast Wand ;) The mascara is good. It did lift my lashes , defined them and stayed that way the whole day. It is light so it held the curl well . Since the wand is so small , it is easy to use on the lower lashes. The best way to do it is to hold the wand horizontally across the lashes and go back & forth a couple of times. I did notice a little length, an ok volume on the upper lashes,but on the lower lashes it did a very good job with the length. After almost 8 hours there was no flaking and it washed off very easily with just warm water.



Like many other Natural beauty products this one is also paraben free. It contains plenty of lash conditioning proteins which left my lashes feeling soft afterwards. The only not so good thing about the mascara is the slightly thick formula. It is best to wipe the wand with a tissue paper , take off the excess and then use it. If not it does give the clumpy, spider leg lashes. Other than that, for $7.99 the Sally Hansen Carmindy Lift & Define is good mascara :)

Read more here

Love,
Indian Girl

3 comments

Bella said... @ March 7, 2009 at 4:31 AM

I am so not happy with Sally Hansen right now that I shall pass. hmpfhhhh.

But it does sound like something I might use on my lower lashes.

thanks for the review!

Unknown said... @ March 7, 2009 at 4:36 AM

Thank you so much for the review! I've always wanted to try this!

Anonymous said... @ March 12, 2009 at 5:39 AM

I think you should review Maybelline Colossal Volum Mascara. I just got it today and I love it but I'd like to hear your opinion.

:)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin