| 1 comments ]

More on hair care ! Only this time its a paraben free Shampoo & Conditioner duo from Philip B. It is a brand that is revered by many Hollywood celebrities. All their products contain a long list of natural extracts and essential oils that have been proven to have a positive effect on the overall appearance and feel of one's hair. I for one, prefer natural stuff for my hair than any chemical gel / spray. Yay for coconut oil ;)


One of my besties stayed with me this past weekend and used these two products. She has fine hair and absolutely loved this shampoo & conditioner combination. Her hair looked bouncy and fresh throughout the weekend. Unfortunately for me and my thick hair the combination did not do much. The Peppermint & Avocado Shampoo was amazing and is one product I am looking forward to getting this summer. The mint gives a super cooling effect on my scalp that I am sure to appreciate during hot summers. The peppermint oil supposedly helps soothe scalp tension and stimulates circulation. Circulation in turn is important for healthy hair growth. It also did great job at cleansing my hair of any dirt. I could feel my hair become squeaky clean. A winner in terms of cleansing and clarifying.

The conditioner on the other hand failed to do its part on my hair. The White Truffle Ultra - Rich Moisturizing Conditioner feels super rich and creamy but somehow did not transfer the moisture onto my hair. After all the cleansing from the mint shampoo , this would have been an ideal conditioner had it worked.

So, what I am getting at from my experience and that of my bestie is that this is great combo for fine hair. The shampoo is excellent for thick hair but I guess a different conditioner would pair up better with it. Also the smell of white truffle is not the best thing in the world...its a organic earthy kinda smell that many may not like.

The best way to try the Philip . B products would be to get the 2oz travel size bottles. Its good for 2 to 3 uses. Read more on Philip B products here

Love,
Indian Girl

1 comments

kristy beauty said... @ April 23, 2009 at 12:06 PM

I have been selling Philip B products for 10 years. He truly makes by far some of the best hair products today and he never uses subpar ingredients. I

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin