| 5 comments ]

I'm really excited to tell you about LUSH because these are fresh handmade cosmetics that are available both in USA and India !! So, this time both my Indian and US readers are on the same page and can try out the same products ! I'm so excited, I just cant hide it ...


I love the cute names they have for all their products. But there are several other important things that this line does, that makes me wanna try them. All their products are hand made with little or no preservatives. They even tell you when exactly it was made so you know their products are as fresh as it can get ! Only fresh organic vegetable , fruits and essential oils are used in the making of all these wonderful skin conditioning products. Most of their products are vegan too ! Three popular moisturizers from this line that I am dying to try are :

Skin Nanny($46.95 / Rs. 3470)

Skin Drink($ 18.55 / Rs.930)

Gorgeous Moisturizer($85.45 / Rs. 4410)

But I'm also terribly curious about the Bath bombs. Sex bomb ...LOL ! And, its made from Jasmine. Ooh I love jasmine in my bath products...Baby, you can turn me on ! Now, I cant get Tom Jones's song outta my head .


Ooh, I feel so good adding the cost in Rupees, though it does sound terribly expensive if read in Indian currency style ;) I believe the cost of living in India has risen so much that people don't think twice before paying for quality products like this one. I get the feeling that one whiff of the store , just one whiff and we wont come out without buying something.

Click here for a list of stores where you can find Lush in India and here for the store near you in USA.

Have you tried Lush before ? What is your favorite product? Tell me tell me, you know I love hearing bout it !

Have an awesome weekend ladies !

5 comments

Phamtastic said... @ January 25, 2009 at 3:17 AM

Do you think these products would be beneficial for oily/combo skin? They look very thick in consistency. Can your skin breath with these products?

An Indian's Makeup Blog said... @ January 25, 2009 at 3:23 AM

Hi Phamtastic !

I have combo/dry skin in winters so I was interested in the moisturizers I mentioned. But for oily skin, they actually have a few like the ultra light moisturizer and vanishing cream , which look like a good choice. I plan on trying them out in summer when my skin gets a little oily...

Unknown said... @ July 14, 2009 at 4:01 PM

it is good.

sucharita

out sources bpo & call center solution

Sharanya said... @ July 25, 2009 at 7:25 PM

my fav angels on bare skin cleanser ...its for dry skin and is absolutel Lovely

Alex Makeup Vlog said... @ October 26, 2012 at 7:59 PM

Love them but they are pretty expensive...

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin