| 0 comments ]

Okay so enough has been said about UDPP . Practically every beauty / makeup blogger / youtuber has written or talked about it. So I am gonna spare the details and give it to you straight :


Does it actually make certain eye shadows look better? YES

Does it keep shadows from creasing faster? YES

Does it provide an even surface for easier shadow application? YES

Does it make blending shadows tough ? NOT FOR ME, NO

Is it a good primer ? YES

Can one live without it ? YES

What else ? Hmm.... Oh ! Did you know UDPP can be used as a concealer base and a lipstick base as well ! I dint either, I read about it on Jet Set Girls and just wanted to share the knowledge :)

I cant think of anything else...but if you do, just leave me a comment !

Love,
Indian Girl

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin