| 9 comments ]

A lot of people come to my blog looking for "Smokey Eye Look For Indians/ Indian skin" and I hope they feel good looking at what ever looks I have up on my very Indian skin tone. Since a majority of Indians have brown / black eyes I am sure this purple smokey eye will look beautiful on them. Its a pretty look for anybody - Purple is a very versatile color and looks good any skin tone and skin eye color ! So yeah, here you go...a smokey eye for Indians / Indian skin tone / brown skin / brown eyes / for everybody :)

I was so happy with the way it turned out. But because of my not so good camera I couldn't get great shots. Hopefully these pics will be enough to show you the look and how I did it.


Products Used and Description:

1. Start off with a moisturized eye with concealer on it.
I used 3 C concealer in #6 and #3

2. Apply a purple cream shadow / cream liner as base all over your lid. Stay away from the corners and concentrate on the space in between. It need not be neat because we will be putting shadow over it.
I used the purple liner that came with Tinte Blushed Beauty Match Book.

3. Apply a purple shadow over the cream shadow base in dabbing motion. Use the shadow on your inner and outer corners. Blend upwards and outwards with it by making tiny circles using a dome shaped crease / fluffy brush.
I used Loreal HIP Eyeshadow in Sculpted.

4. Apply highlighter under your eyebrow.
I used Nixie Ultra Pearl in Jupiter.

5. Apply the cream liner on your water line and the purple shadow along the lower lash line.

6. Use a glittery purple liner to line your upper and lower lash line.
I used Urban Decay Glitter Eyeliner in Metal head.

7. Do your brows, apply mascara and you'll be done !







That's it !

Love,
Indian Girl

9 comments

Anonymous said... @ November 28, 2008 at 12:21 AM

i havent checked ur blog for a few days, and when i checked in today i was very happy to see so many tutorials, whopeeeee! and i LOVE that ur doing brighter colors! time for some drama :D

all ur looks were super hot girl :)

An Indian's Makeup Blog said... @ November 28, 2008 at 12:23 AM

Thanks BabyJanny !

All the clean brushes are just making me do it. I made three more last night...hehhee

Anonymous said... @ November 28, 2008 at 6:10 AM

whopeeeeeeeeeeee :D

Roxy said... @ November 28, 2008 at 6:47 AM

niiice... I love purple. Thanks for this. It's look amazing!

An Indian's Makeup Blog said... @ November 30, 2008 at 1:43 AM

Hey Roxy !
Hope you had an awesome Thanksgiving !
I am so late to the purple trend but never the less I am LOVIN it ! Lemme know if you try something similar...I would love to know what products you used.

ShanSoPink said... @ November 30, 2008 at 6:26 AM

I love this look it's very pretty!

Anonymous said... @ December 28, 2008 at 12:26 AM

This is so hot!

An Indian's Makeup Blog said... @ January 3, 2009 at 1:10 AM

Shansopink & Nabila : Thanks girls ! Happy New year to you !!

Truckspotter said... @ May 7, 2009 at 12:24 AM

I love this metal head eye liner! Must get and try :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin