| 0 comments ]

I bought this N.Y.C blush in West Side Wine around a year back and remember using it a lot back then. I used to love wearing just this blush with some clear gloss for a super fresh look. Unfortunately I completely forgot about it until recently when I was looking for a blush to compliment a pink look and remembered this. Boy, am I glad I found it because it is one of the easiest blushes on earth.



By easy I mean, its very easy to use. The color is beautiful matte pinkish rose. Its not so very pigmented that you need to be careful neither is it so light that it hardly shows up. I'd say, its rightly pigmented. You can build the color up with two or three swipes and it blends very easily too ! If layered over a cream blush, this one will last all day long. On its own, may be for around four hours maximum. I'd say its a great blush for girls just starting out on blushes mostly because of the ease of application.

Its also very cheap, comes in a big pan and costs under $5 at CVS. They have a few other colors which have great reviews on Makeup Alley !

What look did I put together with this? I did my brows with Milani Pencil in Natural Taupe, applied my 3C concealer in #6 and # 3, used powder foundation in Golden Beige from Pur Minerals, NYC - West Side Wine on the cheeks, Urban Decay Lipstick in Wanted and Sally Hansen Gentle Lip Plumping Gloss in Tease. That's it - a pretty pink look :)

Whats your recipe for a pretty pink look ? Let me know in the comments !

Love,
Indian Girl

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin