| 1 comments ]

It is shocking that some thing like this is happening in my country. I don't have words to describe how terrible I am feeling or how terrible this whole situation is. My friends in Mumbai are safe and holed up in their homes. But my heart goes out to the hundreds of people and their families who are affected by this thoughtless , heartless act of these terrorists...

Feels like nothing and no place is safe anymore. How can a human life not mean anything to these terrorists...

My prayers and thoughts are with the families and friends suffering from this tragedy.

Stay safe.

Love,
Indian Girl

1 comments

i♥make-up said... @ November 29, 2008 at 1:54 PM

Hey girl,

I am so sorry for what's happening, I hope u feel better, call me if u need anything <3

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin