| 2 comments ]


So what is Padma Lakshmi's secret to super skin ? Well, this is it people :

" My beauty philosophy: better underdone than overdone. I cleanse and dry my face and then slather on honey. The suction when pulling the fingers off your face helps remove impurities from your pores. I try and vary the foods I eat as much as possible. I cook at home a lot and eat simply and purely. I crave Indian food often and love lentils, rice and yogurt with vegetables. I try to stay away from fried food even though it’s my greatest vice "

Source

2 comments

Anonymous said... @ October 26, 2008 at 10:49 AM

I absolutely adooore Padma =) She always looks so fresh and never overdone! :D I think I watch Top Chef just for her, lol :P

An Indian's Makeup Blog said... @ October 27, 2008 at 5:32 AM

I do too ! Top Chef is a great show, all that food always gets me super hungry

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin