| 6 comments ]

This is my second look using these colors - red and black. Though red is tough color to pull off, pairing it with black / dark gray makes for a wonderful and easy combination. Here I have used dark grey but you can alternatively use black too.


Products Used and Description:

1. Apply concealer all over your lids.
2. Apply the dark gray shadow all over the lid.
I used the dark gray color from Prestige Stormy.
3. Apply a little bit of a shimmery red color along the crease and blend it with the gray at the edges.
I used NYX shadow in Copper.
4. Run a matte red shadow over shimmery one and blend it upwards.
I used Revlon Golden Affair Blush in Merlot at Midnight.
5. Apply a shimmery white /off white shadow under your brow bone.
I used Revlon shadow in White Pearl sparingly.
6. Apply a black liquid liner along your upper lash line and a black pencil along your water line.
7. Apply the red shimmery shadow along your lower lash line using an angled eyeliner brush.
Do your brows and apply lots of mascara.





Thats it!! The red really brings out the brown in my eyes. I think its a great combo and is soon becoming my new favorite. I already wore it twice in the past two weeks. Its dark and mysterious and soooo fall! Since there is lots of red on the eyes, I went for an almost natural pink on the lips - Cover Girl Wetslicks Amazement Lipgloss in Everything's Rosy. My watermark is acting weird...I dont know what that 'W' is.

Love,
Indian Girl

6 comments

Anonymous said... @ September 12, 2008 at 11:22 AM

gorgoeous eyes

Anonymous said... @ September 12, 2008 at 12:31 PM

pretty! :) Copper looks awesome! I was looking for an alternative to MAC's cranberry and I just picked up burgundy pearl. I don't know how close it is to cranberry, but I love it! It's a little darker than this one I think but I was amazed at how pretty it looks!! I will have to try it with black or pewter :)

An Indian's Makeup Blog said... @ September 12, 2008 at 7:01 PM

Thank you Anon!

An Indian's Makeup Blog said... @ September 12, 2008 at 7:04 PM

Hey Nosh,
Actually it was NYX Rust...I wrote it wrong, just corrected it onn the blog.
I havent yet tried blackened pearl but if its a lil darker it must be so pretty!! I will surely chk it out. I got NYX Rust coz I heard it was a dupe for MAC Cranberry...such a gorgeous color !!

Anonymous said... @ September 13, 2008 at 12:06 AM

WOW...this is a STUNNING look!

Ranjani said... @ September 16, 2008 at 1:58 AM

you look phenomenal!!
LOVE the eyeliner, is it copper?

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin