| 2 comments ]


MAC released three new collections this week and the only things that caught my eye were the Pearl glide Eyeliners. They are available in 8 colorful glittery shades and are great to jazz up any look or to make your naked eye pop !

The colors include :

Bank Roll - Rich Green with Bright Green Sparkle
Black Russian - Black with Navy Blue Glitter
Flu by Blue - Light blue with blue glitter
Miss Fortune - Egg plant with pink glitter
Molasses - Dirty Brown with brown glitter
Rave - Deep Purple with purple glitter
Spare Change - Mid tone brown with copper glitter
Wolf - Deep gray with gold glitter

About the other collections...Suite Array impressed me the least. Most of the colors just seem so chalky and I couldn't think of any look that I could do with those shadows. They are all sheer matter shades with a pearl finish which just isnt my thing. I love matte shadows as long as they are well pigmented and not chalky. The only thing I liked about them was the cute packaging.
The Cremesheen Lipsticks are nice if you are into sheer lipsticks. But since I am doing the dark lip, I wasn't very interested in them. The gold fever was great but most shades can easily be found any other brand too. Overall, the pearl glide liners were the only highpoint of all the new releases from MAC this week.

2 comments

Anonymous said... @ September 29, 2008 at 1:09 AM

I want me some of those eyeliners but I already have so many eyeliners... and in practically every color! I'm so torn!

An Indian's Makeup Blog said... @ September 29, 2008 at 7:16 AM

Really ? I am soo J. I dont have as many :( Must start looking at UD and MAC.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin