| 1 comments ]

Hey y'all !

Hope the week started out great for ya !

I am not going to be doing any "looks" for a while, I guess. Not for at least a week. My eyes are tired - I dont know why...they tear up as soon as I put anything on them. So, am gonna rest em for a week or so before I put em back to work.I have a few product reviews coming up along with some hair related articles. So stay tuned for them!

Yesterday, I applied some cream eye shadow, lined my eyes and got into my friends car to go out shopping. Two minutes on the road and we had to get back home coz my eyes were tearing up like crazy ! I then took it off and my eyes calmed down...
They are just throwing tantrums...and I have to give in :)

I am planning on buying a good eye cream. I really wanna try the Burt's Bee Night Radiance cream. It has great reviews....any of you tried it? What do you think about it?

Also, am planning on getting the Wales Eye Palette from ebay ! I am already excited thinking about the hundred colors that I'll have to play with !!
What have you girls been up to? Have a happy rest of Tuesday :)

Love,
Indian Girl

PS: A song for the romantic souls out there !

1 comments

Anonymous said... @ September 17, 2008 at 3:09 PM

Your eyes deserve some rest dear! Get well soon xxx

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin