| 0 comments ]

Essie's collection for this fall is unbeatable in its color selection. The sophisticated, deep red, pinks and purples make a banging comeback replacing the bright pinks and oranges of the summer. Check it out at essie

From Left to Right :Big Spender, Forever Young , Lacy Not Racy , No Boundaries , Tomboy No More and Swept Off My Feet

I decided to show em on toes coz I am very bad at applying nail polish on my fingers. I know what your must be thinking " Isn't that something you perfect before you reach high school?". Nope, not me....not yet actually. You'll see...


From tiny toe to big toe : Lacy Not Racy, No Boundaries, Big Spender, Forever Young, and Tomboy No More.

Forever Young on my fingers (yes, I am obsessed with red for now) As for my feet will paint em with Big Spender or No Boundaries.




Love,
Indian Girl

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin