| 5 comments ]

I cant wait for fall ! All the dark colors that you can wear, the wonderful perfumes, the chilly weather !! Aaaaaaaah...fall and winter are my fav seasons.

The IT color this fall shall be purple, so say the higher powers in beauty land. So lets jump on the fashionable bandwagon and sport lovely romantic purples! To get us started I created this blue - purple look with Loreal HIP shadow in Showy and the purple color from the LA Colors palette in Wine and Roses. I lined my lower lash line with a gray pencil from Revlon High Dimension Eyeliners. You can substitute the gray pencil with blue / purple / black liner.




I am working on many smoky eyes looks for you guys. Should be fun wearing them this fall! Looking forward to sharing them with y'all !


Love,
Indian Girl

5 comments

Ranjani said... @ August 13, 2008 at 5:48 PM

Love how the colors compliment each other so well! Really pretty...:)

Anonymous said... @ August 15, 2008 at 5:12 PM

What brush do you use for the crease? Its perfect...

Anonymous said... @ August 15, 2008 at 6:25 PM

LOVE this look!

An Indian's Makeup Blog said... @ August 15, 2008 at 9:27 PM

Ranjani, May, Kods24, Misha:
Thank you girls!
Kods: I use Essence of Beauty crease brushes. They are available at CVS

Anonymous said... @ August 17, 2008 at 9:31 PM

Ha!, I thought u'd say Mac, aren't Essence of Beauty brushes amazing for the price. I sometimes start with Mac or Sephora and switch back to Essence...:)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin