| 2 comments ]

This is an every day look for warm toned girls. It can definitely be worn by cool toned women too! I used the eye shadows from the Prescritives warm- R/O palette for this. The warm colors bring out the brown in my skin, I'd say. The colors add a good amount of depth and definition. I would strongly suggest using brown eyeliner with this, I dont have one so I had to use black. I have pictures of both with and without flash so you can see how it looks in day light. It actually looked much better, unfortunately my old camera could not capture the colors well :(

2 comments

Anonymous said... @ July 12, 2008 at 4:04 AM

omg I want that eyeshadow!!! Whereee .. pff they dont sell that here :( do you have alternatives like those international brands..rimmel,max factor,maybeline ect ect?

Anonymous said... @ July 27, 2010 at 11:19 PM

this is beautiful! i love it! however, i couldnt find this pallette at any local stores. :( i'd love if u could tell me any alternatives? thanks

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin