| 0 comments ]

Nicole messaged me on the shout out box, but since I am not able to type anything in it for no reason known to me, I decided to answer the question here.

This is question from Nicole :
"Hey! I love your blog. I have a similar skin tone and I was wondering what shade foundation and concealer do you use? And what drugstore brand would you recommend? (and what shade) Thanks!"

Hey Nicole! Welcome to my blog. Glad to know you are enjoying it!

Coming to foundations,it depends on what kind of coverage I am looking for. Keeping this in mind,I have listed below the foundations I have used and loved for different coverages.

For Sheer Coverage:
- MAC -Select Tint - NC 40
- Maybelline Mineral Power Powder Foundation - Light 3 -Natural Ivory

For Medium Coverage :
- Maybelline Mineral Power Liquid Foundation in Medium 1 - Sandy Beige

For Full Coverage :
- Maybelline Age Rewind Cream Foundation in Medium 3.
- MAC Select Liquid Foundation - NC 40

Concealers:
I use Revlon Colorstay Stay Natural Concealer in Medium 4 regularly.
I also love MAC Select Moisture Cover in NW25
For the concealer I have heard great things about the Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer. I guess it has a concealer on one end and a highlighter on the other end.

I hope this answered your question :)

Love,
Indian Girl

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin