| 2 comments ]

Yay!! I won the Milani Drugstore Diva Contest by themakeupgirl blog . For the contest I had tell them why I am a drugstore diva ;) Thank you so much Lianne and Josi for picking me.
You guys have gotto check their site out, its super informative and so very pleasant to read. And of course my favorite section of their blog is the drugstore diva section ! It is one of the blogs I visit every single day!

For my prize, I was asked to pick one of the 2 Milani looks and I picked this second one . I think its a great everyday look. I did not pick the first one coz, I have a lot of greens, golds and wanted to get more natural everyday look kinda makeup. I shall update you guys on my goodies, as soon as I get em!

This is the first makeup blog contest I have ever won and I am so excited to share my joy with you guys!



Love,
Indian Girl

2 comments

Ranjani said... @ May 5, 2008 at 3:42 AM

YAAY!!!

Anu said... @ May 10, 2008 at 11:48 AM

congratulations!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin