| 0 comments ]

Did you notice Natalie Imbruglia at the Cannes? I thought she looked so effortlessly beautiful. My eyes were on her eye makeup. So simple and so "in". This year at the Cannes, most of the celebrities used gold in their eye makeup including Julianne Moore, Cate Blanchett, Natalie Imbruglia, Natalie Portman (love her!).

I love Natalie's voice and her song Torn came out when I was in high school. I never got the meaning as much then ...but remember it being played over and over on MTV. Remember the song? Torn......



Coming back to her makeup. I love that she paired gold and grey with her maroonish dress.My inspiration for this look was obviously her. The products used are so few, but the effect is just stunning I would say against maa brown skin!

Products used and Description:

1. Apply concealer all over the lid and covering the dark circles. Set it with loose powder.
I used Revlon Stay Natural Concealer in Medium 4 and set it with Maybelline Mineral power Foundation in Light 4.

2. Using a gold eye pencil line the upper lash line. Over this apply a golden shadow using an angled eyeliner brush.
I used Revlon High Dimension Pencil in Gold Flash and Loreal HIP Bright Eyeshadow in Bustling.

3. Use a cream based light Grey shadow and rub it all over your lid till the crease. Over this apply a powder Grey shadow. Blend it well through out the lid, so it looks effortless.
I used Revlon High Dimension Pencil in Flash Acier and the Grey eyeshadow from Maybelline Urban Blues Palette.

4. Apply a light golden shadow or a shiny peach eyeshadow as a highlighter.
I used Revlon Bare it All highlighter in Peachy Tease and LA Colors eye palette in Truffles.

5. Using the same Grey eyeshadow line the lower lash line and smudge it.

6. Apply a lengthening mascara.
I used Clinique Naturally Glossy Mascara in Black



Dats Natalie's look for you!!


Love,
Indian Girl

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin