| 3 comments ]

Why do I call it Bamboo? Coz I think MAC Bamboo would have been a perfect color to use with this green. Alternatively MAC Soba or MAC Motif would have been good too. But since I dint have neither, I settled for similar "looking" colors from the Revlon Neutral Khakis palette - Dont ever buy it. Another red alert product is Revlon Berry Bloom Palette. I hate them both. The colors lack pigmentation to the point where I took 20 mins to create this look. Though it turned out ok, I am a 5 minute face, person and this is way too much time for me. The colors have next to zero pigmentation , so I had to layer them over and over. The palettes look awesome in their black packaging, but nothing beside the packing is great. Ok...enough of my ranting on how horrible they are. I am off to returning these suckers.

The look however is great for everyday work wear. It adds a hint of color and some depth to your eyes. The black liner defines them making you look well put together. Above all, it has a hint of green to it and not the regular brown / apricot shade that is mostly considered safe for formal settings.
I later tried adding black eyeliner to the upper lash line but that took away the softness of the look ....



Cant believe tomorrow is Friday! The weekend is almost here...again!
I am putting together a list of the best bronzer and the best tinted moisturizers that I have tried or have heard great things about. So if you have any favorites let me know. Let us spread the word for other beauties out there !

Love,
Indian Girl

3 comments

Mukho said... @ May 30, 2008 at 10:42 PM

Hey Indian Girl, fab look, just right for me (always on the lookout for workplace eyes).

But this is really weird - I have the revlon quads in copper spice and berry bloom, and I find they give excellent color payoff, too much color, I sometimes think. In fact, I've been hunting around without success for that neutral khakis quad. Maybe it isnt available in India. So sorry u were disappointed in them, hope u find an es to ur satisfaction soon :)

An Indian's Makeup Blog said... @ May 30, 2008 at 11:16 PM

Hey Mukho!
You know what, I just read on MUA that these were reformulated and that some have really gr8 color pay off. I think I was just unlucky with these ones.
BTW I used to have the copper spice ones about 2 years back and I loved them. They are great colors for everyday wear. I fav was the lightest shade.

Never Mind!! said... @ May 31, 2008 at 1:33 AM

I love this look although I know what you mean when you say they lack pigmentation.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin