Thanks to Deepika Padukone in Om Shanti Om, the winged eye look is back with a bang ! I have below a few steps to recreate this look for your divas out there :)
1. Make a "V" at the end of your eye ,by extending the upper lash line and joining it with the extension of the natural crease of your eye. For a longer wing , deepen and extend the "V" further out from the eye.
2. Using a black pencil eyeliner, draw a line along the lash line, meeting the side of the V extending from the lash line.3. Retrace this line using a liquid eyeliner for maximum effect.
4. Draw another line using the liquid liner , such that the end of this line meets the V extension drawn from the end of your natural crease , creating almost a triangle at the end .
5. Fill up the triangle and other rough edges either using a pencil or the liquid liner.
6. The wing is almost ready. Line your lower lash line with a black pencil liner.
7. For more dramatic effect, you can extend the wing and make it longer. This length works well for everyday wear.
Tadaa !! You have your beautiful winged eye !
[2/07/2008 12:29:00 AM | 2 comments ]