| 0 comments ]

I know nothing abotu the LA Lakers except that a whole bunch of celebrities are often seen at their games. Jack Nicholson and Leonardo DiCaprio try and make it to as many Lakers games as possible. What I do love about them is their yellow , purple colors ! Makes for an awesome eyeshadow combo :p

But why am I writing about the Lakers ? Because I just found out that Stila is the proud sponsor of the beauty wardrobe for the Los Angeles Laker Girls! That's right... the lovely Laker ladies wear Stila!!!! I cant wait to find out which products exactly were used for which looks ! And if you're wondering why Stila's name is appearing with the people in those heart images...its coz Stila also sponsored the KISS ME CAM event at the game ! Check out the couples caught by the camera ! SO Cute !



Love,
Indian Girl

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin