| 6 comments ]

I love this collection from The Body Shop. Everything smells so divine ! The Body Butter and Body Milk are my absolute favorites ! So what say, you ready to play and win some !

Whats At Stake

Moroccan Rose Body Butter
Moroccan Rose Eau De Toilette
Roseflower Lipstick
Roseflower Blush

The rules are simple. Just enter your name and email id in the box below and you're done !
This contest is open only to readers in USA . It ends on Wednesday ( March 18, 2009) morning, 8:00 AM CST. I'll be picking out the winner randomly and announcing them on Wednesday. Goodluck ladies !




Love,
Indian Girl

PS: HAPPY HOLI !!

6 comments

Unknown said... @ March 12, 2009 at 3:06 AM

What a beautiiful collection! Thanks so much for the giveaway!

TheJercsWife said... @ March 13, 2009 at 11:08 AM

I second the previous comment. It is indeed a beautiful collection of Body Shop products. I love giveaways!

1955nurse said... @ March 13, 2009 at 10:48 PM

Hey, Indian Girl!?!? I entered this contest, it looks fabulous! (I never did re'c my prize that I won awhile ago- the primer?). Still love your site :)

dawnlizabeth said... @ March 15, 2009 at 3:00 PM

"Moroccan Rose"...such an exotic and inviting scent,full of mystery. Thanks so much for the oppotunity to win.

Farhanaaz M said... @ March 16, 2009 at 2:12 AM

i love to win this
love ur blog!!!!

Anonymous said... @ November 19, 2009 at 1:49 AM

It is certainly interesting for me to read this blog. Thanks for it. I like such topics and anything connected to them. I would like to read more on that blog soon.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin