| 2 comments ]

Avon has definitely taken the front seat as far as affordable , quality bath & body products are concerned. My bff is a BIG fan of Avon. In fact her whole family is an Avon family. It was first at her place that I tried the Skin So Soft - Soft & Sensual Shower Gel and fell in love with it. It had the most beautiful sensual smell of roses that made showering with it an absolute luxury.

Having had such an awesome experience with Soft & Sensual , I was excited to try Light & Lush and Soft & Nourish from the same Skin So Soft line.

Soft & Nourish Dual Softening Body Moisturizer ($8)

Hands down the best moisturizer in this price range. Why is it called dual ? Because the moisturizer has two formulas - one blue , one white and when you squeeze it out it comes half blue and half white - so preeeety ! The sweet almond and jojoba in formula # 1 helps smooth the skin surface leaving it soft and radiant while the formula # 2 with its sweet white lupine and glycerin helps retain the moisture for long.


The cream is thick and takes a while to spread all over your body. Not the best if you are in a hurry but if you're using this after your evening relaxed shower, you'll love how soft it leaves you.And the scent...oh the lovely smell...the powdery floral scent has me sniffing on it all day long ! The dry weather has had its toll on my hands. If my Knight in shining armor had come looking for me last week, he would have taken one good look at my hands and gone his way without me on his horse. Well , not this week...this week I'll ride with him ;) Thank you Avon !


Light & Lush Dual Softening Body Wash ($7) :


A creamy body cleanser with tiny beads in it to help with gentle exfoliation. True to its name the scent is really light and thank god for it , coz it smells of peaches. I don't like peaches but if you do you'll like this one. The scent washes off well, so I have no issues with it. Whats the duality story here ? Well, it exfoliates and hydrates the skin. For $7 this one is another awesome product for the recessionista !

Have you tried the Skin So Soft line ? Which one is your favorite ?

Love,
Indian Girl

2 comments

Anonymous said... @ January 10, 2009 at 11:16 PM

The only Avon I use is the bug relellent/moisture/spf combo. LOVE IT all summer long with no mosquito bites. I will have to give this a whirl since I'm into peaches bigtime! Thanks

Anonymous said... @ January 12, 2009 at 12:34 PM

Oh, I simply simply love their rare pearls line...I would love to buy the rare gold and some more too...but sadly all these ranges are not available in India.....probably you can do this shop IG in India for avon :)
So anymore shopping coming up soon for us

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin